1. You have playlists for each of your writing moods that you listen to whether or not you’re actually writing.
2. You don’t leave the house without your trusty notebook, because you can’t control when a creative epiphany will hit, and if you don’t write it down, and then forget, you know you’ll regret it for the rest of your days.
3. Getting the break-through idea while driving is the worst, because I need to write this down right now, but I’m five miles from the next exit! Gahhhh
4. …But driving’s also one of the best ways to clear your mind and think, so it’s a struggle you have to live with, I guess.
5. The main reason you venture outside to grab coffee or lunch is to eavesdrop on as many strangers as possible. Not to, you know, drink coffee.
6. You’ve spent days coming up with…
View original post 255 more words